Last Updated on 9/13/2013
This privacy statement covers NaturalGreens.
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- Upon the completion of check out (making purchases), NaturalGreens collects information necessary to fulfill a transaction such as customer's name, address, and payment information.
- When a customer sets up an account and becomes a member, NaturalGreens collects customers' basic personal information necessary to check out and member specific data such as Password. This allows frequent buyers to check out effortlessly without repeatedly typing the same information.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- NaturalGreens runs with a security module identifying and recording activities violating the User Agreement.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at Service@NaturalGreens.Com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- NaturalGreens' computer systems for internal operations are protected with the most advanced security technologies and we do NOT allow any unauthorized internal employees access to customers' personal data.
- Every step (from taking your order to shipment) in completing your order as well as maintaining our customer data occurs in-house by our full-time staff.
In addition to our full time staffs we work with the following 2 service providers to fulfill our services to you.Our Policy
- Card Processor (Authorize.Net): we provide credit card information to our card processor which is necessary for them to validate and transact a charge.
- Shipper (United States Postal Service): we provide shipping addresses to them for delivery.
Our service providers are prohibited from using any personal information other than rendering its sole services for us.
- NaturalGreens does not share personal information with any third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Tracking or Passive Information Collection
- Like most standard web site servers we use log files. This includes IP addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), date/time stamp, and # of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a userís computer for record-keeping purposes. We use session ID cookies to track userís movement to make it easier for you to navigate our site. Once you close your browser all information stored on session ID cookies automatically expires (clears). The information stored on cookies is not tied to any Personally Identifiable Information.
Updating Personal Information
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, NaturalGreens are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Communication from the Site
- If a userís personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, email or postal address) we provide a way to update that userís personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done on our home page by clicking on My Account Link.
Promotional Communications or Newsletters
- We send all users who purchase a product from NaturalGreens an order confirmation e-mail.
- Once an order is shipped, a shipping confirmation e-mail including a tracking number will be sent.
- Users are not able to unsubscribe from order confirmation e-mails.
Refer a Friend
- Currently we do not send any promotional e-mails or newsletters.
Notification of Changes
- If you would like to refer a friend to us, please send us an e-mail containing your friendís name and email address. We will send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our site. NaturalGreens does not store this information and provided information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. However, if you have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated your account, then you will not be contacted. Nor will your personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may disclose your personal information:Contact Information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if NaturalGreens is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.