|Thyrosol, Metagenics (180 Tabs)|
Thyrosol is an exciting multi-faceted formula featuring targeted nutrients that promote healthy thyroid function. Many aspects of health, including body composition, energy level, and cognitive function are impacted by thyroid hormone activity.
- Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress.
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).
- May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive genes.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily with food
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
| Supplement Facts (Thyrosol, Metagenics)|
Container Size 180 Tabs
| Serving Size 1 Tab|
| ||Amount Per 1 Tab||Content||%DV|
| ||Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) ||3000 IU|
| ||Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ||400 IU|
| ||Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) ||100 IU|
| ||Riboflavin ||3 mg|
| ||Niacin (as niacinamide)||4.5 mg|
| ||Iodine (as potassium iodide)||76 mcg|
| ||Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||10 mg|
| ||Selenium (as selenomethionine) ||150 mcg|
| ||Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)||79 mg|
| ||% Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.