|Glutagenics - 9.07 oz/259.5 g|
(Item #: GL027, MSRP: $62.25)
|Free Shipping is included on the price.|
|Support for a Healthy Intestinal Lining|
Glutagenics features three key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe vera—that comprehensively support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors for improved taste.
Recommendations: Mix one teaspoon with water three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Suitable for vegetarians
| Supplement Facts (Glutagenics, Metagenics)|
Container Size 9.07 oz/259.5 g
| Serving Size 4.33 g|
| ||Amount Per 4.33 g||Content||%DV|
| ||L-Glutamine||3500 mg|
| ||Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract ||500 mg|
| ||Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis)||50 mg|
| ||Other Ingredients: Natural flavors.|
| ||† Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.
| ||% Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
The statements provided are for information use only and is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health care provider. Always follow the manufacturer's recommended dosage or suggested use. If you have any special medical condition including pregnancy or nursing, consult your physician.