|CholestePure Plus, Pure Encapsulations (120 Cap Caps)|
|CholestePure Plus, Pure Encapsulations|
(Item #: CHP1, Size: 120 Cap Caps, MSRP: $57.30)
|Free Shipping is included on the price.|
|Phytosterol esters & flavonoid-rich Bergamonte for healthy cholesterol & triglyceride|
CholestePure Plus provides soluble phytosterol esters and clinically studied Bergamonte™ extract for powerful support for healthy lipid metabolism and overall cardiometabolic health.
- Backed by over 30 years of research
- Compete with cholesterol for absorption in the body
- Supported by approved FDA health claims.
- Supplements containing at least 0.5 g per serving of phytosterols eaten with meals or snacks for a daily total intake of 2 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of CholestePure Plus supplies 0.5 g of phytosterols.
Scientific evidence establishes that phytosterols in the diet help to lower blood total and LDL cholesterol levels.
- Provides unique citrus flavanoids that maintain healthy hepatic cholesterol metabolism
- In two clinical trials, Bergamonte™ maintained healthy cholesterol, triglyceride and plasma glucose levels in the normal range.
2 Caplique® capsules twice per day, in divided doses, with meals.
| Supplement Facts (CholestePure Plus, Pure Encapsulations)|
Container Size 120 Cap Caps
| Serving Size 4 Cap caps|
| ||Amount Per 4 Cap caps||Content||%DV|
| ||phytosterol complex||850 mg|
| ||providing: total phytosterols||500 mg|
| ||Bergamonte™ Citrus Bergamia|
Risso Polyphenolic Extract (fruit)
(standardized to contain 25% flavonoids)
| ||Contains soy|
other ingredients: glycerin, water, vegetable capsule
| ||% Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
The statements provided are for information use only and is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health care provider. Always follow the manufacturer's recommended dosage or suggested use. If you have any special medical condition including pregnancy or nursing, consult your physician.