(Item #: ES90, Size: 90 Tabs, MSRP: $89.95)
|Free Shipping is included on the price.|
|Menopausal Hot Flash Relief|
Estrovera is a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to hormone therapies.
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:
- Sleep disturbances
- Poor mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Heart complaints (e.g., racing)
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness and sexual problems
- No reported changes in safety parameters or serious adverse events in clinical studies lasting up to 2 years
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily
One tablet daily with breakfast with a glass of water.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or if you have endometriosis. This product is contraindicated for individuals with known or suspected hormone-sensitive cancer(s). If taking medication(s), consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
†Also known as special extract ERr 731 of Siberian rhubarb root.
Suitable for vegetarians
| Supplement Facts (Estrovera, Metagenics)|
Container Size 90 Tabs
| Serving Size 1 Tab|
| ||Amount Per 1 Tab||Content||%DV|
| ||Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root Extract†|
(containing 2.16 mg rhaponticin)
| ||Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (deionized water, cellulose acetate phthalate, glycerol triacetate, ammonium hydroxide, hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).|
| ||% Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
The statements provided are for information use only and is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health care provider. Always follow the manufacturer's recommended dosage or suggested use. If you have any special medical condition including pregnancy or nursing, consult your physician.